Wednesday, May 14, 2008

MIA

It has been a busy 2 weeks, and it's been hard to slow down and blog about it. There are HUNDREDS off pictures to show for it... some of the quick highlights were a special visit from Auntie Sunita, followed by a trip to LA for a good friend's surprise Wedding, we spent Mother's Day on the Beach with my brother, Dave, and then hit Disneyland. We have been battling an evil Flu bug, as well- yesterday was my turn to get sick, and I couldn't even come close to the computer because it was too far away from the bathroom. I'm feeling better now, and am trying to catch up on all the laundry that has piled up from all the sickness and the traveling. Here are some of the pictures from our awesome trip to Los Angeles!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Anne Marie, I'm sorry you've been invaded by viruses. Yuck! I'm glad everyone is feeling better now. And tell Jess Congratulations from us. A surprise wedding, how fun!

Sunny said...

Hey Anne,
I don't know how you did it, but that looked like an awesome weekend!! I can't believe that Kylee made a full recovery and was able to tackle such an exciting trip! A surprise wedding, a day at the beach, and to top it all off: DISNEYLAND!!! I am so happy that you all were able to enjoy such a special trip! Too bad that you eventually succumbed to the virus too! Poor you! At least Wes was there to help nurse you back to health. THANK GOD FOR HUSBANDS!!