Monday, February 9, 2009

Ahhhhhhh...

Hawaii. It is a magical place. Good people, beautiful land... the islands really take you away from all the worries that everyday life may bring. It was a great trip, we have tons of stories and memories to share. But after a long trip back... a redeye flight with lay overs in LA (at 4am) and San Francisco (at 10 am)- we are glad to be home safe and excited to have a good night's sleep tonight in our own beds. For now, enjoy the slide show. I did my best to edit, I cut from 580 photos down to 150... so watch it when you have some time.

Click to play Our Hawaiian Vacation
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I am soooo jealous!

Sunny said...

Aloha!

It looks like you guys had an awesome time! Welcome home!

Amy said...

I so want to go back, great pictures, great memories