Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July 2009



It was an unforgettable weekend, jampacked full of fun right here in Weaverville. A big part of my Franco family came up to join in on the small town 4th of July festivities and be a special part of Madison's Baptism! Along with her baptism, we were able to spend time on the lake wakeboarding, on the river rafting, in the park for kids games, at home for fireworks and dinner parties, and finally at the Scribner Grandparents celebrating my nephew, Taylor's 5th Birthday. It was so much fun having a house full of Francos for the past few days, we are sure glad you made the trip up! Thanks to everyone who was a special part of this awesome weekend.
And we hope all our friends and family out there had a happy and safe 4th!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Anne Marie, I love all the photo's, I wish I could have hung out more with the Franco's, it was good to see the boys again.