Thursday, June 5, 2008

Preschool Graduation

We've been busy enjoying the last few days of school and the first day of summer break! Kylee graduated from preschool last night, and we were lucky to have a big group of family with us to share in this big day. Kylee did great, she was beaming with pride the whole time, and loved joining her class in singing all of her school songs. I am so proud of Kylee and all the leaps and bounds she made this year, with overcoming her shyness and showing the world the side of her we get to see everyday. I couldn't help but showcase some of her school work on a banner and in a writing portfolio for the family to see when we partied at our house afterwards. Here are all the fun pictures from Alps View Preschool Graduation- with the kids who are moving on to Kindergarten sporting their super-fly grad capes. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sunny said...

To Kylee:
A big Congratulations to you!! We are so proud of you and all of your hard work!! You are our bright star and we love to see you sparkle with pride. You've done an amazing job overcoming some tough obsitcles, and we see that you are maturing into a wonderful girl. We wish you luck on becoming a "Wildcat" next year!!
Love,
Uncle Pete & Auntie Sunny

Anne Marie said...

To Uncle Pete and Auntie Sunny,
Thank you for my message. It makes me feel happy and it makes me feel like a Wildcat! I wish you could come to my graduation, but I know it was too far. I love you.
Love,
kylee