Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Here's our Mother's Day in pictures.

Daddy was amazing as usual... was on diaper duty most of the day!

The Scribner men made us all a delicious brunch- heart shaped biscuits and homemade sausage gravy, eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, fruit salad, fresh baked cinnamon rolls, Kona coffee, and Mimosas! Mmmmmm... I miss it already.

My first Mother's Day with Madi

What's a mother's day without a few meltdowns...

We pull it together for a Mother's Day pic with all my wonderful kiddos. And they spoiled me with some beautiful handmade cards, peoms, plants, and Kylee even made me a ceramic pot in art class. What a lucky mama I am!

Now it's back to the grind... I'm off to Kindergarten for our first swim day! I'm not really looking forward to getting into a swimsuit in front of these kids... but am actually excited for my first dip in our new pool.

No comments: