Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Picnic Day Weekend

We had a great weekend! We visited UC Davis for our annual Picnic Day on Saturday. It was great to see my old teammates and roomate, and have our kids hang out. It was a beautiful day, and we loved sharing our college with the kids. We only stayed for morning activities, then moved on quickly to West Sacramento for my cousin's baby shower. Katie and Jimmy are waiting for the arrival of their first baby, and it was awesome to be with their friends and family as we celebrate this new bundle of joy! Next, we stayed the night with my friend, Jen, and got to enjoy time with her family... especially her 9 month old, Jimmy, as he is getting big so fast!

Check out our slide show from our great weekend with great loved ones!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey AM!
First of all, very cute pics from this weekend. And I'm bummed that we missed you guys! We are going to have to try a little harder next time! AND, I think baby #3 is deserving of a unique blog post, not just a slyly placed tracker! For real though, congratulations! I knew you were ready for #3!

Anne Marie said...

Did you like how I snuck that in there? Thanks for the congrats, MOST days I feel ready for #3- but ready or not, here we go! I'm glad you noticed my ticker... and don't you worry... there will be many posts to follow.

Sunny said...

I'm with Andrea Anne, nice try at trying to "sneak" baby #3's ticker on the side...So I'm waiting for the celebratory post to announce that you're expecting! I can't wait to be an Auntie again!!! Congrats to you and Wes!! I am so excited!!

Amy said...

I was wondering when you were going to let the wonderful secret out. Congrat's!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

I also wanted to say I love the crafts projects, great idea...

Meredith said...

Sneaky move! Congrats AM and to your whole family! Bet the kids can't wait for the new little brother or sister.

Looks like you had a blast at Picnic Day!