Tuesday, September 30, 2008

<-------Check Out the New Poll

We've hit the 1 month to go mark, so I figure I better get a poll going to see what people are thinking about our new baby's arrival. Here's what our pregnancies and birth weights/dates looked like with the first two- just to help you decide.

Kylee:
First Due Date: October 15, 2003
Second Due Date: November 2, 2003
Mommy weight gained: 25 lbs
Kylee's arrival: November 4, 2003
Kylee's weight: 6 lbs, 14 oz

Owen:
Due Date: September 13, 2005
Mommy weight gained: 30 lbs
Owen's arrival: September 22, 2005
Owen's weight: 9 lbs, 1oz

This pregnancy stats:
-So far, I've gained 24 lbs.
-I am borderline gestational diabetes, which was the same with Owen, but not Kylee. Sometimes gestational diabetes = larger babies.
-I'm carrying a GIRL, so maybe, just maybe, she'll be a little more on the petite side at birth, just like her sister.
-I'm measuring right on track for a Oct. 30 baby, but have seen ultrasound due dates ranging from Oct. 27- November 2.
-Everyone who sees me these days thinks I'm huge and have dropped, but I think the baby still has time to grow. She just doesn't feel like she's taking up as much space as Owen did, but maybe she's just found a more comfy place to hang out.
Hope all this info helps!

So take some time to vote for your prediction on our newest addition!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I can't believe Owen was 9 pounds!! I'm hoping for a smaller baby for you. Can't wait to hear the news!

Amy said...

There is nothing wrong with a BIG baby, Think of it this way, less to loose afterwards;)

Anne Marie said...

Yes... less weight to lose is awesome, but I remember pushing Kylee out was SOOOOOOOO much easier than Owen. A few more pounds starts to seem ENORMOUS when traveling through the birth canal. But, as long as this baby isn't BIGGER than Owen, my Dr. thinks I should be able to deliver just fine. I can't believe those women who deliver 10, 11, 12 lb babies naturally- it just ain't right.