Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Love ya, Babe.


Eight years ago today, I got to marry my best friend! Time sure has flown by, and each day keeps getting better and better. I'm so lucky to be married to such a devoted husband, loving and goofy father, and all around amazing human being. We're opting out of dinner out, as I'm going to the soccer game and Wes is donating his time at the pool and for Relay for Life logistics tonight- see what I mean, he's amazing! Thank you for 8 loving years- love ya, babe.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations on eight years of bliss!

I always knew Wes would make a woman very happy someday! I'm glad he's living up to his hubby potential! :)

Sunny said...

Cheers to such a wonderful couple on you anniversary! I wish you both many more awesome years together!!

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary! I was thinking about you guys today. For some reason I just always remember your anniversary! It was a beautiful wedding!

Amy said...

The two of you are a great example of a loving couple not to mention what wonderful parents you are, you make a great team!