Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Little Ballerina

Kylee had her first ballet recital last night. She and a few of her soccer teammates had to cut out of soccer practice early, to get home and transition in to ballet mode. This totally reminded me of my childhood, where I had to juggle my love for dancing with my passion for sports. Now, my daughter is going down the same path, and it is so exciting to watch her enjoy participating in so many different activities. Watching her giggle with and race around the field with her friends, then switch gears and blossom into a dancer was so fun!

Here are some pictures and video of Kylee all dolled up with hair and makeup and all... and dancing on the big stage at the performing arts center.


1 comment:

Sunny said...

Aww....How cute...Way to go Ky!! I know every now and then you get a little stage fright, but you did an awesome job!

Auntie Sunny