Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year


I hope all our friends and family had a happy and safe New Year! Wes and I decided to stay home and do NOTHING. It was awesome- we were happy to be safe in our cozy house with our children. Mom and Dad polished off a bottle of bubbly before dinner. The kids got their bath, and we rang in the New Year in our jammies with Anderson Cooper in New York at 9 o'clock. We all fell asleep in the living room trying to stay up to scream with Kylee for the Jonas Bros and Hannah Montana- luckily, we taped it, and fully enjoyed the performances the next day. Just like always, I am amazed how life changes as you become a parent- and I truly enjoyed every second of watching the New Year celebration through the eyes of my children. Here's to a 2008 full of good times and good health.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Taylor and I did the same. We went to my parents until 9:30, came home watched Stewart Little 2, I can't even count how many times I have seen that movie since Christmas. But we were asleep before mid-night. It was a nice peaceful night. Happy New Year to all.