Sunday, February 10, 2008

Little Mommy

My good friend, Jen, just visited for a couple of days and we had a great time hanging out and entertaining the little ones. Kylee was absolutely in her element as soon as she saw Baby Jimmy. She was determined to be the best little helper EVER- and had a blast playing mommy. She went to bed with a smile on her face the first night, and said "I just love that baby so much!" She was crushed when they drove away last night, but this picture has been helping her with her "heart that hurts so much" cause he's gone. Ahhhh, young love.

3 comments:

Sunny said...

Awww, that picture is soo cute! And Kylee is just like her mom. She's a great little helper and it is a amazing to see how much they grow day by day. Before we know it she will be taking SAT's and going to prom!! Oh NO!! I don't want to think of that!

Well I'm glad to see that you guys enjoyed having Jen and lil' Jimmy up. I can't wait to host the next sleep over next Friday, it's going to be a blast!!

Anne Marie said...

OMG- Prom, it's crazy to think about, but PROM and SATs are going to be here before we know it. Yikes!

We can't wait for the MH sleepover, it's been way too long!

Sunny said...

Yeah, you know I don't want to think about PROM!! But I know that they grow up really fast and we should enjoy them at this age as much as possible. I just don't want to think of Owen with a mustache or even driving!! OMG!! LOL!!

You know I'm sooo looking forward to the sleep over. I can't wait to see Ky and Owen! I know they have probably gotten even bigger since Christmas!!